Anonymous

請幫我「自我介紹中翻英」,拜託了

各位口試委員大家好,我是OOO,目前於OOO大學、OO系進修部求學,其實在高中和大一的時候主修機械製圖與工業設計,因為母親的關係與自己的學習興趣,在大二那年才轉學到OO大學就讀。我很喜歡OO科系,雖然在進修部念書,但我發現學到的比日間部還多,而且我有更多的時間陪伴我的母親,雖然她去年已經過世了,但我會更珍惜往後的日子,因為我再也不要在人生中留下遺憾,像我對母親一樣。所以如果順利進入貴所就讀,我會盡自己最大的心力,認真努力跟隨教授們學習、研究;在未來進入職場,也會以服務社會為主要考量,將對無法回報母親的,回饋給日後生命中所有的人、事、物。

拜託英文高手幫我翻譯了>

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Members committee member Hello everyone, I was present at (???) (???) (???) Department of Education Department of the University study, in fact, in high school and freshman majoring in mechanical drawing and industrial design, because the mother's relationship with their interest in learning, in her second year before transferring to (???) universities. I like (???) department, although the Ministry of Education to study, but I learned that the Ministry is also more than during the day, and I have more time to spend with my mother, although she passed away last year, but I will cherish the days ahead, because I do not ever leave regret in life, like my mother. So if you successfully enter the school, I will do my best effort, a serious effort to follow the professors study, research; in the future to enter the workplace, will be to serve the community as the main consideration, the mother will not return, back to the future life all of the people and things.

你的OO我把它改成了(???)

個人建議你可以到翻譯社!花一點點小錢!相信他們因該會幫你翻的很好!個人建議給你當參考!