Atheists: Is it Christianity, Christians or religion you are against?

If it is religion as you claim, then why is your attack focused primarily on Christianity?

If it is Christianity as a religion, why do you attack primarily the people and not all the belief systems?

If it is Christians themselves, why do you pretend it is religion while preaching about tolerance?
Update: @Daddy Dennis - I couldn't agree more! Don't stop! If you have more I want to hear it.

@Tram man - Exactly - have anything else?
Update 2: @Elizabeth Blakesly - Me too. Outrageous isn't it! LOL
Update 3: @Superspork - Genetic fallacy followed by ad Hominem leaves you proved wrong. All you need to do is read some of the answers and you will see I am justified in asking my question! You say stereotype atheists...LOL, that is impossible considering the inconsistency and clashing views formed without reason or... show more @Superspork - Genetic fallacy followed by ad Hominem leaves you proved wrong. All you need to do is read some of the answers and you will see I am justified in asking my question! You say stereotype atheists...LOL, that is impossible considering the inconsistency and clashing views formed without reason or logic! How does one stereotype a those who make the rules as they go and change their minds and beliefs every time they stand up? They don't even know who they really are! Like you, you require evidence to have any belief/opinion regarding religion yet take a stand against religion from the belief/opinion that it is false or fake with absolutely ZERO evidence to support you!

In other words you don't believe what you believe!