Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 8 years ago

Do you ever question your moral ethics?

It was the 10th anniversary of 9/11 not long ago.

And I remember seeing all the R.I.Ps my friends put on Facebook, the News droning on about it and all as such.

Then here I am thinking to myself; Wouldn't a sh*tload more have died in South Africa that day?

Do they get a R.I.P too? Or is it only the western world that recieves respect?

*kanye shrug*

BQ: Kanye & his G.O.O.D MUSIC crew are putting out an album this coming summer.

You gonna get that ish?

Common, Cudders, Pusha, CyHi, D'Banj, Big Sean. Quite a diserable line-up!

kid cudi is already up there cudders

Best Answer

@ AKNC. hes got Kid Cudi on there "cudders" lol. *smh*

Well 9/11 is a time for mourning for AMERICA. Just to remember those who died due to terrorism - had normal 9 to 5 lives and suddenly got it all taken away from them horrifically.

HOWEVER. I agree somewhat that a ton of people are dying around the globe every day and they pass out like a blimp on the radar.

It's a case in point. We aren't able to mourn those in Africa because we have no ties and know nothing about them. Yet I do feel you, tons of other people would've died that day and go unacknowledged.

Straight up unfair..

BQ: Gonna get that ish soon as possible!!! G.O.O.D music >>>

i agree somewhat, we dont realize how much sh*t actually goes on in this world. but we are only concerned with the immediate world around us, rather than the big picture

BQ: i will cop that as soon as it is availible

LOL i saw common im not used to seeing it called cudders im used to cudi or cudder but that didnt register thats why i edited it out

I'm pretty sure 3,000 south Africans don't just drop dead every day. South Africa isn't even under apartheid or plagued by genocide, so no, more Americans died that day. The Africans will get an RIP from me when they start protecting my city. But until then I'll just give my RIP's to the American police, firefighters and citizens that were killed.

BQ: No.

LOL obviously you don't know me and most likely that's a good thing. If I questioned my morals I'd put myself in jail.

No. I doubt I'll get Kanye's album.

R.I.P. Morals