Do prior salvage cars sell or are they hard to sell? 2001 buick regal I can buy for 1000. then sell?

Just wondering what experience other dealers/flippers have with prior salvage vehicles. I can get a 2001 regal w/ 144k on it, looks good, runs and drives good, not sure why prior salvage, it is at a auction and did not sell, but they want 925 + fees = $1025. The windshield is cracked and the service light is on, but otherwise it is good, I drove it and checked it. It is green with leather interior and a spoiler. Would it sell for $1400. ish?

Favorite Answer

They are hard to sell. Most people will not touch them. My last 2 cars were salvage and I am very happy with them but I am an engineer and understand this stuff. This car sounds like a good deal because anything that can go wrong with a salvage are will happen within 20K of the rebuild.

Previous salvage don't sell as well but if its REALLY a good car, you can probably sell it for $1400 if you give it a few months.