what is the real emo, not the posers you always see?

I don't mean to label or anything I just don't know how else to describe them, I know what "emo" originally was, emotive hardcore not "emotional"... But what is the difference between real emo and poser emo?

It was a pretty simple question I was just curious, so many people are very judgmental.

"bub"..? really? lmao

lol no best answers for chu~ :b

Best Answer

Real emo was originally music, then it became people with problems that usually cut themselves to relieve stress, then it became a bunch rich complaining teenagers who complain about sh*t that ain't important, emo people used to keep to themselves, but now the new "emo" posers tell the entire world what their stupid problems are... it's just the way the world works..

• W

Let me let you in on a little secret, PRICK; there IS no real "emo". They're ALL just whiny, teenage, "posers" trying to get people's attention.

ADD:

Better?

a fagbutt that whines about how much their parents hate them.

One is more pathetic then the other