Leonardo DiCaprio - do you like him!?

Hey, Leonardo DiCaprio is my favorite actor, especially for his roles in;

This Boys Life

Romeo and Juliet

What Eating Gilbert Grape?

Revolutionary Road

Titanic etc.

But my friend says hes 'crap' but then her again her favorite actor/actress is LINDSAY LOHAN, A STUPID DRUG ADDICT! haah sorry but yeah do you like Leonardo DiCaprio as an actor?

Favorite Answer

I love Leo! He's a brilliant actor! And Lindsay Lohan is okay, but she isn't really a very good actor.

Leonardo DiCaprio was BRILLIANT in What's Eating Gilbert's Grape?, wasn't he? I can only imagine that would be a very hard role to play. Can you honestly imagine being able to act as well as he could? I'd have to say that was one of his best character portrayals.

Romeo and Juliet is fantastic, too! I think he was quite limited to expressive acting, but was quite tiring. Titanic is so sad, and he was lovely in Titanic, too.

Leonardo beats Lindsay any day, though.

He's so one of my favourite actors~! He's in my Top 5, not that I have one.

Leonardo DiCaprio for beneficial.. he's an stunning actor, with such pastime, concentration, and decision.. i like his action pictures, he keeps blowing me away together with his expertise. Leo all the way :)

• ?

Yeah as an actor but not like i want to be with him cuz im totally straight

He was good in The Departed up until he got shot in the head.

I have mixed feeling on his work.

I liked him a lot in Catch Me If You Can, and The Aviator.

If your friend doesn't like him, he should watch The Quick and The Dead. In that movie, Leonardo's character is killed by Gene Hackman's character (who in the movie is Leonardo's father).

But yea, all in all, I like Leonardo as an actor...well, I like him enough not to hate him, lol.

Yes. Especially his more recent films, where it turned out there is so much more to him as an actor than what once seemed his transient, cult-inspiring sugariness that Orlando Bloom was the next to stand for (and we're yet to see what if anything is to become of him).

Yes.

Leo is the most talented young male actor of this generation.

I would love to know him personally.

Lindsay needs a decent friend to influence her of a more positive, balanced way of life.

Source(s): Adelaide SA - (tygr81@gmail.com)

Hes a great actor, hes serious and very hot :)

I love him, awesome actor, good looking and supportive of a greener world.

No i don't like him, i love him :) Haha. He's my favorite actor too.

He's a great actor.