Anonymous

Why are whites the most diverse? From the pale Celts to the blond haired blue eyed Nordics to the golden tan?

skinned Chinese, to the dark skinned Indians, the whites have it all.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are one funny dood.

• 3 years ago

Blonde with easy epidermis seems so lots greater useful imao. I dont have something against people who've tanned epidermis generally yet I hate those tanning cream and sunbath tanned human beings. It seems purely gross. I desire easy on the tip of the day, particularly with blonde hair!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

chinese and indians are asians

but whites are most diverse starting from celts evolving to nordics, central europeans, slavics and finally the tanner darker featured italians and greeks

• 8 years ago

Chinese aren't white, and Indians aren't either. All white people have light unexposed skin, and that goes for almost all Europeans, who by definition are white. Any other definition is meaningless.

So whites are not diverse, only by pigment are they diverse, and then only hair and eyes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

LOL The Chinese and Indians are not white, homes

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Asians aren't white. A fool knows that. I think every race is diverse. We all have different types of features and skin tones.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well ever since out of Africa, nearly all non Africans evolved lighter skin than Africans and in different environments, different physical traits.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

So it would be easier to pick you out of a crowd.If you lost your hair and eyes,would non white people be able to tell you guys apart?Nope.Lmao

Fyi:chinese and indians arent white.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The Chinese and the DARK skinned Indians aren't white. (Unless to you, there is such a color as "dark white"...)

• W
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

LMAFO @ How you slipped the Chinese and Indians in there!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.