Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

kathy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

Hair treatments for colored hair?

Hi All:

I change my hair color once every three months. Usually when I color it I have to do it two or three times to get it the desired color. I will wait a week before each time I dye it. Are there any home remedies to treat colored hair? Or anything I can buy at the store so my hair is not so damaged?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The hair industry is a billion dollar business, they sell products that cleans & condition the hair. They also sell products that damage and causes hair loss. They also DO NOT give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss due to 'abuse'.

Washing less often, builds the natural oil your hair needs, to get them smoother, shinier, silkier, softer. Man-made products are just temporary, until you wash them again, and at the same time washing off the natural oil your hair NEEDS. Hair products just absorb on your hair if they're dry, like a sponge.

Cutting the hair will improve the health of the hair and eating all the healthy foods from Mother Nature. Google Foods for Healthier Hair.

The hair industry is a billion dollar business, they sell products that cleans & condition the hair. They also sell products that damage and causes hair loss. They also DO NOT give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss due to 'abuse'.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Any medication in order to upload moisture to ur hair will make a change . Not all salon merchandise are luxurious if u went n an requested I'm definite they could deliver u choices . If u choose to get one from a grocery store persist with salon named manufacturers eg wella or loreal the on,y change is there now not as focused as whatever from a salon . Don't use Pantene or solar silk or some thing just like the all it's going to do is placed a barrer on ur hair an make it "appear" glossy while it does not anything reaping benefits the situation of your hair :) I desire I've helped if u have some other query I could defiantly attempt to aid you out :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.