Are there any tried and true recipes for low carb bread?

I'm a bread fanatic. In trying to drastically cut back on carbs, I haven't had too much trouble in the sweets department or with cereal but giving up bread is just too much. I was a vegetarian growing up and we ate a lot of healthy carbs (my mom ground her own wheat flour at home), and though I'm not... show more I'm a bread fanatic. In trying to drastically cut back on carbs, I haven't had too much trouble in the sweets department or with cereal but giving up bread is just too much. I was a vegetarian growing up and we ate a lot of healthy carbs (my mom ground her own wheat flour at home), and though I'm not vegetarian now I really don't eat a lot of meat. I love sandwiches, toast and coffee and french toast so if I could find a low carb bread recipe that would be so awesome. I saw a few online but none of them had any reviews so I would rather use a recipe that's been tried out. Also, I don't have a bread machine, so I will be making it by hand. Does anyone have any ideas? Any type of bread would be great- flatbread, pizza dough, etc. I can make adjustments once I have a good recipe.

Thanks!
1 answer 1