Sal Rap asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

What would be a fair fantasy football trade?

I need a rb but I don't know who to trade. this is a non ppr league.

My Team:

QB: Tony Romo, Tim Tebow

WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Percy Harvin, Mike Williams(TB), Greg Little, Victor Cruz

RB: Steven Jackson, Willis McGahee, Darren Sproles, Marshawn Lynch, Jackie Battle

TE: Vernon Davis, Fred Davis

K: Jason Hanson

DEF: Cowboys

His Team:

QB: Philip Rivers, Carson Palmer

WR: Miles Austin, Nate Washington, Mario Manningham, Lance Moore, Preston Parker

RB: Ray Rice, Michael Turner, James Starks, Stevan Ridley

TE: Aaron Hernandez, Antonio Gates

K: Billy Cundiff

DEF: Falcons

Favorite Answer

Why not ask him what he's interested in?

If you don't want to offer Fitzgerald, then you aren't getting Rice or Turner. I don't know if he'll take Fitz and Sproles (or Lynch) for Turner or not... again, why not ask him if he even wants to trade a RB.

definite.. Its an extremely solid commerce for you for some motives... Marvin Harrison performs with the solid Manning (lol) and the Colts will out score the Giants over the finished season.. Giving your WR greater possibilities at scoring TDs... Rudi is an ok back at terrific.. He performs on the Bangels that's a passing team no longer a working team.. You get Drews back up in Fred Taylor which isn'ta terrible factor.. Esp. because of the fact, The Jags run the ball seventy 5% of the time.. final year between Drew and Taylor.. They the two score over 10 Tds and the two had around one thousand working no longer alongside with there catches.. So, except you basically have 2 RBs on your team.. i might make the commerce.. Esp. in the adventure that your RBs get a factor according to capture like in my league.. solid luck the two way

offer him Mike williams(while you can get rid of em) and victor cruz for M.Turner.....or if he will get rid of rice give him fitzgerald and mike williams for Ray Rice....sounds crazy but mike williams isnt performing well at all...and fitz is still the man but is receiving double and triple coverage every game...i just traded him myself to get greg jennings...gl...RAY RICE IS THE TRUTH!