GUYS whats your ideal body type for a women Please answer?

no rude stupid comments or looks don't matter if you aren't gonna answer the question then done post please. my boyfriend liked my body before but i got preg and gained weight im going to the gym to loose it and get back in shape so i want to basically get a better body then before. I'm... show more no rude stupid comments or looks don't matter if you aren't gonna answer the question then done post please.

my boyfriend liked my body before but i got preg and gained weight im going to the gym to loose it and get back in shape so i want to basically get a better body then before. I'm 5'10" so I have long legs, DD boobs I'm gonna work them down to C's they were before I got preg. I'm not really that fat it just made me a little chubby but enough I want it gone so I figured if I'm gonna loose it I mite as well go for a better body then I had before which was skinny C boobs but not an in shape skinny (if that makes sense)

So what type features do you like in a women's body?