Egypt: How do you feel about Qaddafi's death?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Nihal
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

3ebra leman ya3taber .

Kol zalem , we loh nehaya . Mahma tal zolmoh .

Sob7an elmo3ez elmothel .

I'm thinking all that at the same time .

They said they didn't kill him on purpose . He should have lived to be tried for his crimes ,,, and pay for them .

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's really sad. I know I'm like retarded b/c I feel bad for everyone even if they're scumbags, but no they shouldn't have killed him. He should've been taken to court and sententenced to life or something. I supported the Libyans fight for freedom, but when this happened it made me feel kinda sad for the dude. Did you see the videos on Al Jazeera?? I'm sorry but those rebels are totally no better than him for what they did. No one has the right to take someone else's life away just like that. Who do you think you are shooting some man and ending his life? I know that Qaddafi did the same to a lot of people, which is why the people started to act, yet they acted in the same way he did. So essentially, does that make them right?

Sorry, I just don't believe in killing someone at all.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Feel very sad, when I saw the video I wanted to cry. The media brainwashed you Americans about the man, he was a good man and he's my hero, when I grow up and have kids I'll tell them that he was a good man and how the USA kill him because he was helping poor Africans, they basically killed the man for his oil.

• 8 years ago

Well,he deserved to be punished, but not in that way ! kan momken awy yt7akem,aw lw haymawetoh, yb2a ymoot betare2a kwysa,sh el zoll ely hwa shafo da !..the video I saw was quite brutal ..! it wasn't clear enough, but what I figured out is that they were torturing him before killing him..!! I couldn't bear the vid. and I felt bad after watching it...!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

fe dahya.. one less tyrant

bas ana shaka enu howa.. I mean seriously since when was the media ever a credible source..

but I guess time will tell..

• 8 years ago

i was happy really....congrats libyains!! wooohoooo , bs also i said inmyself"sub7an Allah , yo3ez man yasha2 w yozel mn yasha2, rabna ya7sen khetamna , allahuma la shamata"!

and i really wished that the same ending was for 7os and his gang :s

• Passio
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Although it should of taken less than 8 months, I am happy.

Yestahel ba3d alaf ennas elly howa 2atalha.

• 8 years ago

Let be damned murderer Gaddafi. If the media does not lie, then now dead real man.

Source(s): not an Egyptian
  • G. #2
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Actually I felt happy when I saw his pic..

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He killed and stole freedom from thousands how do u think we should feel?! THX 2 GOD! :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.