What government structure does Yolo County have?

Yolo County is a county in California; I'm curious about the specific government structure but I'm not in the mood to browse their site. Anyone want to help encourage my laziness?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

2010/11 Actions to Support Long-Term Strategic Plan Goals

Since the inception of the Yolo County Strategic Plan in 2007, action agendas have been developed which support the Board of Supervisors long-term goals. Attached is a list of actions likely to occur in 2010/11. Progress on these actions will include consideration of the impact on the General Fund along with long-term fiscal sustainability.

Goal: Financially Sustainable County Government

Initiate plan for long-term fiscal sustainability

Create reserve policy

Establish parks and roads development impact fees

Educate residents on costs and value of county services

Pursue local revenue raising options

Pursue recovery zone bonds to bring sales, transient occupancy tax and property tax

Identify owned warehouse facility and consolidate all county storage needs

Protect and preserve primary sources of county revenue

Pursue other possible sources of revenue

Goal: Environmentally Sensitive and Quality County Infrastructure, Facilities and Technology

Complete solar project at justice campus and shift solar project from Department of Employment & Social Services to West Sacramento and Winters libraries

Consolidate buildings where appropriate (i.e., District Attorney, Department of Employment & Social Services Child & Adult Services)

Pursue grant funding to construct the replacement low-water bridge and finalize memorandum of understanding with the Bureau of Land Management for maintenance of bridge and former County Road 40

Implement COPlink – records management with other county partners

Complete Davis library enhancements

Pursue grant funding to identify, analyze and obtain public input on potential sites for the creation of a State-funded and operated OHV park

Complete proposal and seek grants for Countywide Agriculture Center

Reduce carbon footprint by further eliminating fleet vehicles and unnecessary facilities

Upgrade telecommunications infrastructure as it relates to improving connectivity to branch libraries

Construct park restoration and facility grant projects at county facilities

• 5 years ago

How many supervisors in Yolo county?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.