Any good Japanese dramas?

What are some really good Japanese dramas with cute actors? thanks in advance!!!

Favorite Answer

maybe you could try and watch these (I'm not going to tell you whats the story about because I don't want to spoil it, but i'll try and tell you what genre they are:

Scrap Teacher: it has Yamada Ryosuke, Chinen Yuri, Nakajima Yuto and Arioka Daiki, they are the lead characters of this drama, and they are really cute, especially Yamada Ryosuke, he's really cute and cool in there.

Genre: School drama

Hidarime Tantei EYE: Yamada Ryosuke also in this drama here aswell, he is the main cast.

Genre: Crime

Tantei Gakuen Q: This one also has Yamada Ryosuke in it, but he will look different in here, because he looks alot younger than he is now, since he was only 14 when he filmed this. And this drama was aired in 2007. This drama also has Shida Maria, Kamiki Ryunosuke and Kaname Jun (and some others, and I don't know their names)

Genre: Mystery

Kurosagi: it has Yamashita Tomohisa (he is really hot) and Horikita Maki (Maki is cute aswell) in it, they are the lead casts.

Genre: Action, Crime investigation, Romance

Gokusen 1, 2 and 3: This drama has 3 seasons, and each season there are some different casts. And there are some cute boys in it aswell....And this one is a remake from a anime version :) ..

Genre: School Drama

Nobuta wo Produce: This drama has Kamenashi Kazuya, Yamashita Tomohisa (they are cute) and Horikita Maki.

Genre: School drama

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge: This one has Kamenashi Kzuya, Tegoshi Yuya, Oomasa Aya and

Uchi Hiroki (Yuya and Kamenashi is cute) This one is a remake from a anime

Genre: Comedy, Romance

One-Pound Gospel: This one has Kamenashi Kazuya and Yamada Ryosuke in it aswell....This one is about boxing, it has comedy and romance in it.

Genre: Romance, comedy

Vampire Host: It has Matsuda Satoshi (hes quite cute aswell i think) this drama is about vampire

Code Blue (Season 1 and 2): This one has Yamashita Tomohisa, Aragaki Yui, Toda Erika, Higa Manami. It is about doctors and stuffs like that.

Genre: Medical drama

Buzzer Beat: This one also has Yamashita Tomohisa in it, and it also has Kitagawa Keiko it has romance in it aswell and it has something about Basket ball.

Genre: Romance, sports

Ikemen Desu Ne: This drama is a remake of a korean version called "you're beautiful." This drama has Yaotome Hikaru, Tamamori Yuta, Fujigaya Taisuke (the boys in there are cute aswell), and Takimoto Miori, and the drama is really good too.

Genre: Drama

Yokai Ningen Bem: This is a brand new drama, The first episode of this drama has just started to aired yesterday, and this drama will be aired on every Saturday, 22:00 (japan time), this drama will only have 1 episode for now because it's not finished yet, and you can still watch the first episode in dramacrazy.net but there isn't a english subs with it yet, but I'm sure there will be later....

This drama has Kamenashi Kazuya, Anne, Suzuki Fuku, Kitamura Kazuki. This drama has loads of supernatural stuffs in it. (i've only watched the first episode and it was quite interesting aswell :) )

Genre: Supernatural adventure

Well i'll just suggest these to you for now, I have watched alot of drama's with cute peoples in it (most of them are boys), so I'll just suggest you some of the ones i've watched. If you want to watch more then maybe you can try and find some drama's that has Johnny's Entertainment members in it, because the members from that company are often cute people, and alot of members from there have filmed some dramas aswell :) and all these drama's i've suggested you has Johnny's Entertainment members in it aswell. (apart from vampire host)

em well anyways, you can watch them all in Dramacrazy.net with english subtitles.

Hmm.. You should try crunchyroll.com . I was recently watching a Japanese drama called Detective Office 5. It's a really nice show, but you should really look at crunchyroll.com . If you watch anime too, you can watch it there too! :D They have Chinese, I think there's Korean and there's Japanese. Enjoy~

Source(s): Crunchyroll.com , me