Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 8 years ago

Is Justin Bieber's mom entitled to all his money?

If you don't know Justin Bieber: He is a multimillionaire signer estimated to be worth over $100 million. He is 17 years old, under the care of his mom.

I know his mom is able to completely control his money, but lets say its a day before his birthday, can his mom take everything he has and blow him off? Is there anything that covers this type of thing happening to younger teenagers?

If you don't know, please do not answer, please explain the law or what ever if you do know.

Favorite Answer

Justin Bieber's mother is entitled to all of his money just so that he doesn't go crazy and spend it all. She gives him like a limit of spending. I think that is how all young celebrities are just so that they don't go crazy spending thousands of dollars everyday. If Justin Bieber asks for money I am sure that his mother will give it to him. She will not take all of Justin's money and blow him off just like that. They are a family and Justin Bieber is extremely close to his parents. I don't think that any parent would do that to their kid unless they never liked their kids in the first place but Justin Bieber has had millions of dollars for years now and his mother has never took his money and blew him off. His mother is probably really happy with her life Justin Bieber takes her on vacations, to award shows, he bought his mother a house in Los Angeles, California last year and a lot of other things. Justin Bieber doesn't just spend his money on himself he helps out others and he gives back. I don't even think that its illegal to take money from someone else and blow them off. I really cannot see that happening. Justin and his mother are like finger cross close.

• Poppy

No she can not do that. After Shirley Temple(Black) lost all her childhood money due to her parents. Child labor laws here in the USA were changed to protect the kids earnings. Berbers mother can take some for his expenses but it is controlled by law too.

Sighh. in case you wanna pass ***** pass someplace else. Slaughters a 11 365 days old slut or 10 or in spite of. And the dude tht replaced into sexually in touch together with her is a rapist. Now enable us to have our exciting with trolls.

No..

Source(s): I am a retired police officer. I retired as a sergeant, after 29 years, from a very large department, about 12,000 officers. I was a patrol officer for 4 years in a very diverse area. I was a tactical officer in the high rise project areas of my city. We called it vertical patrol in that we walked the the stairways of the high rises most of the time. I did that for 5 years and was promoted by test to detective. I worked violent crime (homicide, sex, officer involved shootings, robbery, kidnapping, serious non property incidents) for 11 years until I was promoted to sergeant. I worked as a street supervisor, a bicycle patrol supervisor and a desk sergeant/watch commander. During my time as a tactical officer and a detective I was a unit representative for the police union. I have a B.A in English and an M.S. in Law Enforcement Administration....