How is a man suppose to treat a women?

Or how do you think they should? I know there can be a lot of answers to this, but maybe my expectations are to high.

I have a bf, and he doesn't treat me bad, but i don't feel like im treated special or appreciated, if you know what i mean.

I would love to be treated like a princess, and "taken care of" you know when your sick, and something simple like getting meds for me, or making soup, just the little things. I would love for my car to be fixed and taken care of oil, tires..etcs I would love for him to love my daugther like his own and build a relationship with her, a close one.

Are my expectations to high? Do any guys do that?

What do your guys do?

Best Answer

Not all guys do and not all guys will. Same for girls. I personally have always treated my wife like the best thing in this world and that is because she is my everything. From the very beginning

(we dated from 15-19 and married from 19 to now 25) we treated each other like each day was the last day we would spend with each other and still do the same. Yes ups and downs for whatever that reason is, will still happen but that doesn't mean you cant be loving, caring, respectful, etc with each other. Build a strong relationship from the very beginning. I have always said: if you want to know how a man will treat his wife, look at how he treats his mother. It tells you a lot.

I dont think your expectations are too high. But that is from what im reading.. Many things go into play. How do you treat him back? certainly we all need to remember that you do not 50% in a relationship and expect 50% back. that DOESN'T work. You give 100% PERIOD. Either way, I would suggest you talk to him and let him know your thoughts and feelings. No one is a mind reader. Many things if my wife didn't tell me, I would never figure it out! So talk talk talk. thats is a good start.

Source(s): personal experience/views.
  • Joan

Equality is being treated with human respect. Equality has never meant treated exactly the same. As a man I treat women equally, I always have. Its silly why some men come up with all kinds of excuses not to treat women fairly. The truly superior person treats all people equally. The inferior person is scared to that someone my see his weakness if doesn't dominate someone else.

Sure, most guys treat ladies like princess. Think of it like this: Man=hunter and Woman=house wife/princess and he brings the food. Sometimes guys just don't know how to, u know?? Watever the theory he loves u alot, trust me :)

Source(s): Myself

no your expectations are NOT too high, a man should always treat a woman like a princess :)

My fiance needs to still learn this LOL i dont think men fully understand its the small things in life that make us woman happy!

• Big K

I treat my girlfriend like a princess because she treats me like a prince. If your boyfriend isn't treating you special try making him feel special first before you lay into him with your demands.