Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Is it wrong to have Dolphin as your favorite animal?

Well I have always been interested in Dolphins. Everyone teases me about it. They say my favorite animal should be a pig or a wolf or something. And I think pigs have nasty habitats because all they love to do is snort and roll around in mud and wolves drool and are hairy. They also stink. You should also know what they feed their cubs. And I saw Dolphin Tale and it is now my favorite movie of all time. People say Dolphin Tale sucked. But me I loved it. I cried while watching it and people say I'm a baby. I am thirteen years old and yes I am a boy because you guys might be expecting this from a girl. And I am going to do my science article on dolphins. So should I do it and also what is wrong with having Dolphin as your favorite animal?????? Ten Points......

And this boy is going to beat me up for liking Dolphins so I am angry about it and am going to rough him up HARD!!!

@Charizar... Thanks so much. You know it would be cool having a Dolphin be a fish. But they are mammals. Fun beings. Cute too. Thanks so much and I think I will do my science article. And I hope I get an A too!

• Favorite Answer

Screw other ppl! Make it a kick *** science article! Make it awesome! Dolphins aren't just cute fish-things - they save lives, very intelligent, not afraid of sharks find out some cool things about them, also a lot of children with special needs are helped by dolphins or go to see them x

Beat the **** out of him - tell him it's dolphin Kung foo ;)

Dolphin? Yum.

You are NOT wrong for liking any animal at all.

You must speak to someone about the threats and mistreatment you have been given.

Get help as fast as possible..

Do not engage in any fighting today.

Keep safe.

you poor thing!there's nothing wrong with loving dolphins.tell an adult or keep your interest of dolphins a secret, like pretenc you like another animal [dolpin tale rocked:]

Dolphins are lovely.

why is this under religion?

while your idea of pigs and wolves are less than accurate, there is nothing wrong with dolphins.

uummm no why would liking dolphins be a bad thing anyway ignore what other people think it is none of their business anyway

• Vexed

Uh. I don't think your favorite animal should matter. Nuff said.

Why would that be wrong? They're incredibly intelligent animals.

Source(s): PS: @Jesus Anti-Christ V: You HAD to go there, didn't you? :op

only if "have" is referring to sexually having a dolphin