How can the porn industry get away with having titles like Batman XXX, Spiderman, Iron man and not get sued?

I reas an article today on cnn.com about how the most profitable porn movies made by Vivid are all Parodies for famous movies like Batman and Star Wars. I know that under the umbrella of Parody you can get away with some stuff. But how do you define parody? obviously, the movies are made to be erotic more than... show more I reas an article today on cnn.com about how the most profitable porn movies made by Vivid are all Parodies for famous movies like Batman and Star Wars. I know that under the umbrella of Parody you can get away with some stuff. But how do you define parody? obviously, the movies are made to be erotic more than funny? and how far can you go out with Parody? if i wanted to make a funny Star Wars t-shirt, does that mean i dont have to pay any licensing on it? im confused. it doesnt make sense, and there is no way vivid is making these best selling movies unless they are covered legallly. i cant believe Lucas hasnt tried to shut them down.