Has anyone moved to spain to live for a year or two?

Im thinking about doing some travelling and would love to live in spain for a while and maybe pick up some of the language. Im fed up with life over here at the moment and have just had a great holiday there. Has anyone ever done this? Just packed there things and gone for it? Im a young guy and not too sure want i... show more Im thinking about doing some travelling and would love to live in spain for a while and maybe pick up some of the language. Im fed up with life over here at the moment and have just had a great holiday there. Has anyone ever done this? Just packed there things and gone for it? Im a young guy and not too sure want i want for the future career wise so i figure i have nothing to lose. Id love to know if anyone does this and how it was? What kind of jobs you did and how you did it? Did you flat share, rent an apartment, get yourself a job before you went or found one once you got there? THANKS!!
Update: Even if you havnt just randomly lived in spain for a year or so and live there on a more permanent basis, id love to hear from you guys.
6 answers 6