Are there any objective studies of false RAPE accusations?

Prof. Eugene Kanin of Purdue did studies of false rape reports more than a decade ago where he documented recantations of false police reports and also recorded the reasons these women gave for making false accusations. Other than that, data which the Women's movement has used to claim such false accusations... show more Prof. Eugene Kanin of Purdue did studies of false rape reports more than a decade ago where he documented recantations of false police reports and also recorded the reasons these women gave for making false accusations. Other than that, data which the Women's movement has used to claim such false accusations are rare, are simply cherry picked opinion poles of those in police or rape councilors and hardly objective.

Does anyone know of any unbiased objective studies made by academics without a connection to feminists or devoid of other gender-political agenda?
Update: Thanks for your detailed response Know-it-all, but in looking at your links, I find nothing conclusive about the frequency of false accusations, although the Innocence Project shows much injustice has been done. Although I want to believe there are very few deliberately false accusations, which can be as... show more Thanks for your detailed response Know-it-all, but in looking at your links, I find nothing conclusive about the frequency of false accusations, although the Innocence Project shows much injustice has been done. Although I want to believe there are very few deliberately false accusations, which can be as devastating for the male as rape is for the female, I just can't find any objective study to back it up. Yet, that assumption is central to police training and pervades academia. But, "where's the beef?"

Avocado, you distract from the central question. Rather than answer, you simply attack Know-it-all for not following the as yet unproven popular assumption that women don't lie about rape. Do you have the answer?

Regardless of what we want to believe, truth is paramount.