How to deactivate the car alarm in a 96 celica after getting the battery replaced and broken toggle switch?

I went to autozone to have my battery changed and once they connected the new one it reset the alarm which i was unaware the car even had. So that put it in theft mode or something keeping me from being able to start the car and the guys at autozone cant figure out how to do it because the toggle switch is broken.... show more I went to autozone to have my battery changed and once they connected the new one it reset the alarm which i was unaware the car even had. So that put it in theft mode or something keeping me from being able to start the car and the guys at autozone cant figure out how to do it because the toggle switch is broken. someone PLEASE help me! My car is stuck at autozone.
1 answer 1