Getting a job at a daycare and bringing child to work?

I want to work, my husband is the only one working right now and I get bored at the house. Me and my child over these past 9 months have gotten bored with the parks and the few activities there are to do in this area for babies. My friend was telling me about how she used to work at a daycare and her child used to... show more I want to work, my husband is the only one working right now and I get bored at the house. Me and my child over these past 9 months have gotten bored with the parks and the few activities there are to do in this area for babies. My friend was telling me about how she used to work at a daycare and her child used to come to the daycare with her everyday? I don't know how to call or go up to a daycare and inquire about this. What do I say or how do I ask a daycare facility about this? Thanks so much to those of you who can answer my question or atleast give me some pointers!
Update: Thanks everyone for your help, it will not let me close the question. But indeed I did take the advice of a few. I called up the daycares in town and a couple are hiring and for my son's age class. One daycare in perticular only has parent's of the children working there so that will probably be my best luck! This... show more Thanks everyone for your help, it will not let me close the question. But indeed I did take the advice of a few. I called up the daycares in town and a couple are hiring and for my son's age class. One daycare in perticular only has parent's of the children working there so that will probably be my best luck! This will be a good chance for my son to start interacting with other children and learning valuable lessons! And mostly I'll still be able to be there for everything! ;-)