Blackberry Curve 9300 or an Ipod touch?

I NEED ADVICE. HELP? PLEASE?

I'm planning to buy a Blackberry Curve 9300 or an Ipod touch. Just one. i'm just really confused on what to by because Itouch has the multimedia features I want, Internet browsing plus apps. However, I can't text with it. I'm not much of a texter, but my current phone sucks with SMS so I'm planning to change it..that's why I'm considering a BB. But..it can't have the apps I want from an ipod..and as i've said, i'm not a texter (ugh, but i want to change my phone). BTW, is ipod touch good for web browsing (twitter, facebook, tumblr, google, etc..?).

And if you think i should get an iphone, im not considering in at the moment since it's expensive for me. Any pros and cons and suggestions for me? What should i buy? Ipod? Blackberry Curve 9300?

Favorite Answer

Deffinatntly an ipod touch because of the many features you wouldnt need to text or call people again there are apps on the ipod touch for that anyway.

With what has happened to the blackberry network it is safe to say that apple is clearly dominating.

With blackberry there wont be any games which are good on threr so ipods are the best for games and otehr apps like facebook, twitter and other instant messaging apps.

Hope this helped :D

Source(s): Had both id give blackberrrys a 0 and ipods a million and 1