Blackberry Curve 9300 or an Ipod touch?

I NEED ADVICE. HELP? PLEASE? I'm planning to buy a Blackberry Curve 9300 or an Ipod touch. Just one. i'm just really confused on what to by because Itouch has the multimedia features I want, Internet browsing plus apps. However, I can't text with it. I'm not much of a texter, but my current phone... show more I NEED ADVICE. HELP? PLEASE?
I'm planning to buy a Blackberry Curve 9300 or an Ipod touch. Just one. i'm just really confused on what to by because Itouch has the multimedia features I want, Internet browsing plus apps. However, I can't text with it. I'm not much of a texter, but my current phone sucks with SMS so I'm planning to change it..that's why I'm considering a BB. But..it can't have the apps I want from an ipod..and as i've said, i'm not a texter (ugh, but i want to change my phone). BTW, is ipod touch good for web browsing (twitter, facebook, tumblr, google, etc..?).
And if you think i should get an iphone, im not considering in at the moment since it's expensive for me. Any pros and cons and suggestions for me? What should i buy? Ipod? Blackberry Curve 9300?
1 answer 1