Stripper/pole dance question?

no judging me please.but i do have a question,i want to be a stripper or pole dancer when i turn 21, n right now im 19 almost 20.im in really good shape, n i do want this n i have my reasons.but is twenty one too old???? Im really kina just worried about that.i mean guys tell mei do look a few yrs younger but still.i keep working out to make sure i stay in good shape. But is it to old to work as a stripper or a pole dancer??? N iv u r one of these two, please can u tell me what i need to do to get this to happen?like how do i know if they r looking for people?n what would i need to wear for an interview.ah just let me know these things please n thank u. N by the way, i live in new mexico

Favorite Answer

Oh my goodness, no wonder you want to be a stripper. You can't possibly have even graduated middle school with this spelling and grammar.

Please go back to school and become literate, and find another job.

i would not attempt it .. easily there is human beings contained in the telephone e book who ought to come out and do it... yet easily one small mistake and you're able to land your self in a medical institution. I very own and geared up my very very own pole.. and this is impressive and works purely like the 359.00 ones... basically it cost me 40.00 greenbacks to make ... yet i would not make your individual spinning pole it would be risky my pal has a spinning pole from the information superhighway and its incredibly perplexing to artwork with..yet spinning poles are incredibly surely worth the extra funds identifying to purchase them from information superhighway (web pages that layout them) reason you dont prefer to be in a medical institution and abode depot did no longer help me in any respect with my non spinning pole get a guy pal that knows approximately beams and galv metallic plumbing pipe:P solid luck! solid luck

ok im no expert at stripping, but i have one friend of a friend who is supposed to be amazing at it. she is 24-25. i did text her about ur question. she told me that there are girls that do it professionally at 29. they just have to LOOK young. from what u've said, u said that ur fit and in shape. she said u would be perfect for it, and to work hard at it and believe in urself. hope i helped! xoxo, gaby <3