White stuff in pimple?

What's the white stuff in the pimple that comes out when you pop it?

Favorite Answer

Pus.

When u sexually become active or u reach the age of puberty, there are changes in the body which causes body to produce lot of heat. That makes a person increase fluid intake.

Moreover people become more agreesive in sports, they tend to be more outwardly mobile. All this causes high water and other fluid intake.

That is the main cause for pimples.

To get rid of pimples in 3 days -

Drink 1 glass of water 1 hour before each meal.

Restrict your water intake to 3 glasses in 24 hours.

Do not use any soap or shampoo or other chemicals on your face or else where. Bath or wash with plain water 2-3 times in a day.

No exercises or work outs.

After about 1 week give up water and all other liquids for 24 hours to get rid of pimple marks. Repeat water fasting every month.

A 17 year old boy started the above regimen on Monday afternoon and his pimples disappeared on wednesday morning.

The above water regimen also improves body's immune system. Low water intake in the above manner causes the blood acids to improve by 2-3% in 24 hours.

The increased blood acid increases the range of infections that are killed by the body.

To know - how to get rid of pimple marks, follow me.

• Joelle

People are probably gonna think I'm very stupid but this is what works for me. So, I did this a few months ago because I'm not the smartest. Keep that in mind. Acne is caused by bacteria growing in and under your skin right? So I absolutely thought that if Hand Sanitizer killed bacteria, why can't it kill it on my face? Andddd that lead to me putting some small amounts of hand sanitizer in my T-zone and other practical places.I do this about 2-3 times a day and that works really great for me. No more acne. Another thing I do is, if I'm in a melt-down situation, I grab a piece of ice and rub that all over the acne for 1-2 minutes. (Or until it's completely melted.) I also use this Carrot exfoliating face wash with beads in it. It smells weird to me but great to others. And leaves your face really soft. Yes.....very stupid tricks but hey....it works for me

Its the puss inside it. I recommend leaving it alone and putting toothpaste on it until it dries out. Then, when it falls off, you'll see a hard white thing in the skin...u need to squeeze that out or else another pimple is gonna form. After you squeeze it out, wash it well and apply pressure to stop the bleeding and just let it heal after that. It will take a few days but it shouldn't scar if you follow these steps.

It's a build up of dead white blood cells, bacteria, and tissue. The white blood cells were trying to fight the infection caused when your pore got clogged with bacteria.

Puss(white blood cells)

It's pus. Just a bunch of dirt and bacteria that was getting overcrowded in your pores. If you pop it, it'll look better and feel better. Trust me, i know. lol.

But put alcohol on it after wards, so it can be dried out.

puss, white blood cells, stuff that could easily be googled in the same amount of time that it took you to write this question

Dead white blood cells that have been combating the bacteria that entered your skin.

the same stuff as the white stuff in an oreo cookie

No seriously, its dirt and oil.

the infection part I think. once you get that stuff out it will go away a lot quicker.