Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Did you know Elmo has balls?

My little girl was watching Elmo today and it was all about "balls" lmao you'd think I'd be more mature but I'm not. I especially loved the balls song. Also, the other day their was an Elmo's world about sharing in which Mr. Noodle and his sister were taking turns on the swing where he would push her and then she would push him on the swing to which Elmo exclaimed "Yeah yeah! Those Noodles are real swingers!"

Favorite Answer

lol I JUST saw that 'swingers' episode yesterday! LOL my girls LOVE Elmo (they say Emmo), I snicker too, and I'm, well, 39+!! (heh heh, 'balls balls balls, balls balls balls....)

All kids shows are secretly a bunch of pervs.

I mean come on, some of the things said on semi street and Elmo and Disney and nick are just ridiculous

I've noticed this sort of stuff with children shows like that as well! I'm sure that the creators of the children shows put some adult jokes in there to give the parent some entertainment for when they're watching with their kids!

LOL that is funny.I find Elmo annoying, but my son likes him a little.I hate how he talks in third person ahh!

• JTay

Hahahaha. I think they do that to keep the parents entertained. XD

T_T" .... really?