What Info on My Grandma's Family?

Leana J. F. Sands (B.?-D. 1936) ? My Grandma is Ezzaie P. S. M. , she is the last known child to be born of the parents, John Sands and Leana J. F. Sands. Leana was born a Joyce, she married a Freeman. Later she married John Sands. Leana died when my Granny Pearl was thirteen years old. That was is 1936. What more... show more Leana J. F. Sands (B.?-D. 1936) ?
My Grandma is Ezzaie P. S. M. , she is the last known child to be born of the parents, John Sands and Leana J. F. Sands. Leana was born a Joyce, she married a Freeman. Later she married John Sands. Leana died when my Granny Pearl was thirteen years old. That was is 1936. What more info do you have?
Update: There were other children afterwards? Whereabouts might I locate those documents dated 1923 and after?
Update 2: These are only half of the houshold!!!!! There were other children afterwards? Whereabouts might I locate those documents dated 1923 and after?
Update 3: My grandmother was born Ezzaie P. Sands. Daughter of John Sands& Leana Joyce-Freeman. Ezzaie was born in 1923. She had many siblings. I know of two sisters names, and one brothers name. She does not reculect that much. Stella, Emma Lou, and Rob. Emma Lou married Lemmie Manuel, Rob married Virginia Roberts. And so... show more My grandmother was born Ezzaie P. Sands. Daughter of John Sands& Leana Joyce-Freeman.
Ezzaie was born in 1923. She had many siblings. I know of two sisters names, and one brothers name. She does not reculect that much. Stella, Emma Lou, and Rob. Emma Lou married Lemmie Manuel, Rob married Virginia Roberts. And so on. The rest is lost in the shrouds of history. History, which I intend to uncover.