Odd phone call from a woman that says they know your husband...?

What would you do if a woman calls you and asks for you by name, then HANGS UP....Then, they call again and say they're a friend of your husbands and then hangs up?

Oh yeah, it's an "Unknown" number, cant call back... GGrrrrrr

So the girl called back again and said the same thing.. EXCEPT This time she said her name and then hung up....Called my husband and says he has an employee with the same name and will look into it immediately, I asked and he says he has nothing to tell me because they're nothing going on whatsoever!!! HHhmmmm

**UPDATE** It was fraudulent calls! Working on finding out who'd doing it

Favorite Answer

Well could be the "other woman" who goes around calling women and telling them she knows their husbands.

Maybe could be angling to bust your husband whether or not he's had an affair on you.

Or it could be a prank call.

Ask your husband about it? If she calls again and says she is a friend of your husband just say - Oh yes he mentioned you what can I do for you?

If there is anything going on between your husband and her she will tell you and if she hangs up then she is just an idiot, Good Luck

You have three choices to believe. It is either a woman who is getting even with your husband (no affair at all). A woman who had an affair with a man and is calling the wrong person (right name, wrong man). Or a woman who has had an affair with your husband and can't decide what to tell you.

My suggestion is to find out what the call back number is for your particular phone device (I think it is *67 for landlines) and find out who it is.

My Husband is a Lady Magnet?

• LIPPIE

Sounds like someone that wants to cause trouble, or they are kids thinking they are funny. You know like Hey do you have Phillip Morris in a can, Well let him out. Kids or nasty people. Tell your husband that someone called for them, and ask him to tell them not to call again.

Add as a friend same as following on facebook?

• BJ

you ever see the movie with michael douglas where this girl was flirting with him at a soup kitchen,and put her panties in his pocket and he did,nt know she did it but the wife found them and did,nt believe him Oh its called It runs in the family.Maybe this one wants to get your husband in hot water for some reason, to make you angry with him.I know some guys girlfriend from where i worked call my house looking for me My daughter said so and so is on the phone for you when i picked up she hung up,insecure maybe or afraid of me.If it persist call the cops block your phone . hang up on her or ,this will piss her off.good luck

You gotta know home girl is banging your man. Confront both the woman and your husband get the truth then decide to stay or go.

• Odey

What are your top 5 boy and girl names?