Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Didn't Susan Sarandon get that memo on civility from the DNC?

Susan Sarandon Under Fire From Catholic, Jewish Groups for Calling Pope Benedict a 'Nazi'

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/10/18/su...

Favorite Answer

Susan, Penn, Freeman, etc.etc.etc. can all kiss my money goodbye...they don't have a job unless we the people pay to see their stupid movies.

I find it rather sad that an intelligent woman like Ms Sarandon would dishonestly twist historical facts.

The Pope was never a Nazi.

As a teenager and young man, Joseph Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI) was drafted into the Hitler Youth and the Nazi German Army just like every other non-Jewish German male. He was not given a choice.

The Pope is not and never has been a Nazi. He unfortunately grew up in a country ruled by the Nazi party.

Every draftee into the Hitler Youth and the Nazi German Army was not a Nazi.

Thank God that you and I live in a very different world that the Pope did in 1930s and 1940s Germany. Or do we?

With love in Christ.

Did you see her in Thelma & Louise. She has got so much talent! You don't make sense, yeah, butte. How can a Liberal like this woman be both a Nazi and think she is being mean to the pope by calling him one. Now think of that.Which is it. She a Nazi or one who hates Nazis? I know she's not schizophrenic like Bachmann.Good Grief. You people are so strange.Gina Davis, costar in Thelma Louise is backing her I am sure.

• Glen

She's one upping Hank Williams Jr, by not just making an analogy using the word "nazi", she's actually calling someone that! Can you imagine the outrage and uproar over such a comment??

Considering he was voluntarily a member of the Hitler youth and then went into the German army she is, technically, not incorrect.

Cardinal Ratzinger (as he was) was commonly referred to as "The Panzer Cardinal" by other Cardinals at the Vatican. Looks like they didn't get the memo either - or aren't you bothered by that so much?

I guess these people haven't looked at the history. Hitler youth was a MANDATORY program forced on children by Hitler. They didn't have a choice.

But then again I expect nothing more from Libs.

I agree with Susan. He's a horrible person. When is he going to publicly chastize his pedophile minions under his rule?

I still think its funny that the procedure for an abortion is also called a DNC, LOL

• The liberals favorite word......"Nazi". Even though their whole ideology was embraced by the Nazis.

Well, he was one. She's not lying.