In your garden, do you often find that you are watering the weeds more than the flowers?

Namaste
Update: Not A Member: I have a friend who calls weeds with pretty blooms "Volunteers" and those without "thugs". I am refering to the thugs. Smile. Loved your response!
Update 2: Father: you honor me and thank you for your response. I will "bear" it in mind...
Update 3: When someone ask in the R&S section how your gardening is going, one mght well expect that such ia allegorical and/or metaphorical. Realizing that you are all very clever and undoubtedly smarter than this one, I now have to try to understand some of the allegory and metaphor you have put into your... show more When someone ask in the R&S section how your gardening is going, one mght well expect that such ia allegorical and/or metaphorical. Realizing that you are all very clever and undoubtedly smarter than this one, I now have to try to understand some of the allegory and metaphor you have put into your responses...smile.

I will do my best hoping that such will be good enough so as to understand.

namaste