micky s asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

想確認這英文寫法行的通嗎?此停車規範(需維持原意, 謝謝)

1. 請依本停車場規定, 將車停妥, 鎖好門窗, 各項物品自行保管.

According to this parking lot regulations, please park properly, lock the doors and windows and remove valuables from the car.

2. 本票券僅限停車計費系統使用.

This coupon is only for use for at times indicated by the parking meter.

3. Please keep this coupon carefully. Loss will result in payment for ten hours of parking.

4. This coupon is only for parking and no responsibility is taken for safekeeping the vehicle.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我會這麼修訂:

1. According to this parking lot regulations, please park properly, [Please follow the parking lot regulations, and park in the designated spaces.] Remember to lock the doors and windows, and remove valuables from the car. 2. This coupon is only for use for at times indicated by the parking meter. This coupon is for parking meter only 3. Please keep this coupon with you. Loss of it will result in payment for ten hours of parking. 4. This coupon is only for parking and no responsibility is taken for safekeeping the vehicle.This coupon does not imply parking lot’s responsibility to safeguard your vehicle.

我同意S

美國的標識就是如下:

This parking lot is not responsible for any property lost or damage.

而且不會用Coupon...美用法是(Parking) Ticket.

I don't think a parking lot can require its customers to lock the doors and/or remove valuables from the car even though they are good advices.

Of course, it sure can claim no responsibility

2011-10-18 07:40:37 補充:

It is amazing to know how differently the people in TW and US see implications of rules and laws on personal freedoms.

2011-10-18 07:46:59 補充:

Also, how careful is careful enough for the parking tickets? Should I hide them in my unddy? I sure do not need a parking lot to tell me that.

Just tell me my consequence when exiting without a parking ticket - I don't need another babysitter in the parking lot.

2011-10-18 07:49:37 補充:

So, there shall only be 2 rules:

1. This parking lot bares not responsibility for stolen properties from your vehicles. So, we advise you that all vehicles have their windows closed and doors locked.

2011-10-18 07:51:14 補充:

2 Parking ticker is required for your exiting. Exiting without parking ticket, you will be charged for the full fees for 24 hours.

• Please keep this coupon carefully. If Lost,a minimum of ten hours of parking fee will be incurred.

I like the above opinions. I think they are exactly what you will see in US parking structure or parking lot.

• s

你有另外公布一份所謂的停車場規定嗎? 如果沒有, 第一句話就可以省掉. Park your car in designated area 會比park properly有意義.

一般會是說, This parking lot is not responsible for any property lost or damage.

這裏不要用coupon. 建議用park slip. 你有單支的記時表嗎? 如果沒有, 不該用parking meter. 用錯字了.