Ideas/ Inspiration for a prophecy?

My story is about this girl who has to fulfill this evil prophecy, but Im not sure what it should be. It was gonna be that she has to open a portal or something to let demons take over earth, but thats just a little too cliche too work. I know the prophecy thing is to, but not my question. I need a good idea of... show more My story is about this girl who has to fulfill this evil prophecy, but Im not sure what it should be. It was gonna be that she has to open a portal or something to let demons take over earth, but thats just a little too cliche too work. I know the prophecy thing is to, but not my question. I need a good idea of what the prophecy should be, or at least a bit of inspiration. It has to be something evil. Its a fantasy story. Any ideas? Maybe she has to kill a certain type or number of people? Or free shadows from....i dont know. I've really tried to think about this but I cant think of anything thats evil and bad buts not demons taking over the world. Your thoughts? Suggestions? Anything you can tell me? Even if you dont think I'll help put it down, it might.
Thank You.
3 answers 3