Can you get rid of allergies to perfumes and fragrances?

Is it possible? My mom has really bad allergies so I can't burn candles or incense, wear cologne or perfume, use air fresheners or fabric sprays, and we can't use a lot of household cleaning products because my mom has severe allergies. When a smell really bothers her she complains of chest pains and one... show more Is it possible? My mom has really bad allergies so I can't burn candles or incense, wear cologne or perfume, use air fresheners or fabric sprays, and we can't use a lot of household cleaning products because my mom has severe allergies. When a smell really bothers her she complains of chest pains and one time it was so severe that 911 had to be called, she's a cashier and one day at work someone was buying some Lysol and some of it leaked on her hand and it ended up causing her to stop breathing.

She never use to have allergies that bad but ever since she went to a doctor to be tested for allergies I guess they did a prick test but they did wayyy too many at one time and ever since then she is now really allergic to a lot of things that she wan't allergic to before. Is there any way to reverse that at all?