What's your favorite song that references a historical figure in the title or lyrics?

Name one song or more. I have no control over what gets popular and what doesn't so if this question gets dozens of stars, answers, etc. don't ask me why 'cause I don't have that answer for you and if you dislike the question or can't think of an answer then your back button is located in the... show more Name one song or more.

I have no control over what gets popular and what doesn't so if this question gets dozens of stars, answers, etc. don't ask me why 'cause I don't have that answer for you and if you dislike the question or can't think of an answer then your back button is located in the upper-left corner of your screen. Thank you.
(This has happened to me enough times to where I feel addressing it is necessary.)

BQ1: Who's your favorite historical figure?
BQ2: Would you ever want to meet that person?
BQ3: What are you listening to right now?

Trolls are gonna troll.
Update: @Twilight sparkle: Dick.
Update 2: @Twilight sparkle: Lol, fair enough. And I'm not mad at all. Perhaps I should've put a smiley in there to signify that. :P
Update 3: Okay, why is it that whenever someone posts songs from Iced Earth's Gettysburg (1863) trilogy, they always get thumbed down?! It's happened to me a dozen times too! Honestly, what's so bad about those songs? They're pretty epic if you ask me. :/
Update 4: Just ignore the TDs, everyone. None coming from me, not even for the illustrious Twilight sparkle's answer. :D
Also, lol @ Brian thumbing his answer up.