Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

Baby Names; Please pick a name from each list? 10 POINTS?

Right I'm 29 weeks + 4 days pregnant with twins, I've finally come down to several names for each baby. Please pick your favourite from each list. Just to clarify we also have three sons named;

- Grayson Alexander James

- Bryson Oliver Roman

- Lawson Matthew Logan

Here's the names we like, please pick your favourite and say why!

Girls -

- Ava Grace Evelyn Bowen

- Willow Evelyn Rose Bowen

- Alayna Ella Grace Bowen (A-LAY-NUH)

- Avery Willow Rose Bowen

- Addison Evelyn Willow Bowen

Boys;

- Sayerson Eli Carter Bowen

- Emerson Elijah Samuel Bowen

- Harrison Elias Evander Bowen

- Mason Elias Isaac Bowen

- Kayson Eli Blake Bowen

Thanks so much!

19 Answers

Relevance
  • ceridd
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

The names of your three sons are incredible. Grayson and Bryson were already Favorites of mine, but I had never heard Lawson.....and I'm in love with it and plan to add it to my FList.

Willow Evelyn Rose........Willow is my #1 Favorite name. Rose added to any name is beautiful, elegant and feminine. Evelynn isn't a favorite, but it works perfectly in this name....Also, it reflects Mom's name; In fact, your name in this spot would be awesome.

Least liked - Addison, because it is not at all feminine or attractive, and there is also a horrible and well-known disease named "Addison's Disease" - Like naming a child Ebolla, Cholera or Polio.

Harrison Elias Evander.........I LOVE Harrison ! Evander is an amazing name! I like Elias alot ! (prefer Eli).

This was a hard choice because Sayerson (never heard of it) is an awesome name.

Have fun choosing the new little ones' names.

• Alana
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Willow Evelyn Rose.

I can't stand the name Ava, and Avery and Addison are names I'd use for boys. I consider Ella a nickname. So I guess that leaves Willow Evelyn Rose - three pretty names I like very much. Although there are two plants name in her name... you'd better consider Rose a color name instead of a flower name.

Mason Elias Isaac.

Although Elijah is one of my favorite names, I don't like Samuel and I don't think it goes well with Emerson Elijah. Sayerson is a little too strane, Eli can be a nickname and Kayson is okay but I feel like I'd get tired of it with time... I don't like Harrison or Evander either

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Addison Evelyn Willow Bowen & Harrison Elias Evander Bowen.

Tori xx

• Alison
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Addison Evelyn Willow Bowen - It would be a shame not to continue with the son theme, plus Willow and Evelyn are lovely middle names.

Emerson Elijah Samuel Bowen - I don't know why but the more I see it, the more I like it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Willow Evelyn Rose - It's feminine and an actual girl's name. Unlike Avery and Addison, both which are masculine boy names.

None. They're all corny matchy with his brothers. Sayerson and Kayson are made up trash.

Sawyer Elias Isaac Bowen

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

For girl: Alayna Ella Grace Bowen

For boy: Kayson Eli Blake Bowen

:)

• 8 years ago

- Harrison Elias Evander Bowen

- Ava Grace Evelyn Bowen

• ~ A ~
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I like Ava Grace Evelyn Bowen. It's just a really sweet name, and has a classic feel - all the names compliment one another.

Emerson Elijah Samuel Bowen. They're all really nice names, and I think Emerson goes best with your other son's names. However, just a suggestion, I like it more as Emerson Elias Samuel Bowen.

~ {A} ~

• 8 years ago

Alayna Ella Grace Bowen

and

Mason Elias Isaac Bowe

:)

• 8 years ago

Willow Evelyn Rose (I just like it netters than the others)

Emerson Elijah Samuel (same reason)

I really dislike Addison and Alayna and Sayerson and Kayson

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.