Poll: Justin Beiber or Lady Gaga?

Sorry!!! Beiber for me! lols.

Update:

Why so many hate? If you don't like my choice, boo-hoo! lol

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lol that is why I love Beliebers so much they are not afraid to tell people what's up and they don't care what people think. I have to agree with you though. I love Justin, I love everything about him, his smile that could light a whole town, his eyes, his talent, personality. I am proud to say that he is my role-model, I don't even care how much people hate me for saying this but Justin Bieber is my role-model, my inspiration, and a boy that I look up to more than anything in the world. He made me so motivated on watching his movie and seeing how he got discovered and get to where he is now. If he could do it so then anyone can in this entire world. It may not be easy but if it is your dream you can't always let dreams be dreams. He teaches his fans to never say never and to never give up if you are a Belieber you probably already know that. That is pretty much telling me or anyone for that matter they could reach their dreams no matter what anyone says, no matter how far their dreams may seem if they have the dedication, courage and strength they will get to where they want to be. Justin Bieber was from a town of 32,000 in Canada now he is known all over the world in South America, in the U.K., Australia, Europe, America everywhere. If Justin Bieber gets hated on for pursuing his dream when these haters are just sitting around on a computer making fun of someone they do not know then good for Justin at least he is doing something that he loves and no matter what anyone says he will not let that get to him. I may have not supported him from the start but I know for a fact that I will support him til the end. Hes my hero. That's all I have to say.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Justin Bieber

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lady Gaga

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i have to go with beiber. here's the reason why. he's real at least. gaga has to dress up as a man or put up illusions.

i don't care if ppl are a certain orientation or race or whatever...IF they stick to who they are. be proud of who you are. don't put on airs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lilo
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I actually appreciate Lady Gaga. Justin Beiber's music isn't even amusing.

• facer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Why waste my time on them whilst i'd desire to shoot you real now? And that would desire to hardship me as a results of fact...? you be attentive to what 'theory' did do not you? It observed a muck cart and 'theory' it became a marriage.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Streetligtht Manifesto

Dropkick Murphys

6 Day Riot

Lisa Mitchell

Owl City

Smash Mouth

Michael Jackson

Or the ******* Beatles for ****'s sake.

Or if you're talking even older Perry Como or Frankie Laine?

There's a dude on youtube that does covers of all sorts of real music, his name is Igor Presnyakov, use him to expand your horizons

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lady Gaga!

She's my favorite, although her piano playing can be a bit extreme...

• 9 years ago

Lady Gaga :)

• 9 years ago

Preferably neither.

But I have to choose so.. Lady Gaga.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.