I'm in love with a brony?

I really like this guy at school and I recently found out he's a brony. A brony is a guy who watches the show my little pony and is surprised at how good it is and then loves the show. Not just like they like the show it's like their favorite show. I found out because his best friend and I chat on facebook a lot an I told him that I liked his friend and he told me things about him. I was kinda shocked at first and I started questioning how much I really liked this guy. I decided that it didn't really matter what show he liked or whatever but I'm still kinda scared, what if he really is a freak? Even though he likes a super gay show does that have anything to do with what kind of person he is?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

no, that has absoultly nothing to do with the kind of person he is. thats like saying "you are a huge fan of well done cartoons, you must have the mind of a 8 y.o" which is never gunna be the case. if anything, im a brony, and im not a bad guy. he likes the show. it dosent mean hes a freak, it just means he knows good shows when he sees them (unlike that bullshit ******* fake reality shows on tv these days). and considering the fact he told you, it can really tell you something. If he didnt want you to know, for fear you might have reacted this way (which you did, no offence) he would not have told you. that right there shows you he has a open heart and is willing to share it with his friends. now, if he was telling everyone, then he can be considered a freak and a troll. hope this helps, if not, well, lol, my bad

Source(s): me
  • John
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

You've never seen the show and you're asking whether watching a "super gay show" has to do with what kind of person he is?! Watch it first, don't just judge it! And being a brony doesn't make you obsessed, it just means you like the show!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Eh... tons of people are into the new My Little Pony, for whatever reason. It's kind of weird, but whatever - who doesn't have some sort of weird quirk? If you really do like him as much as you claim to, something as insignificant as the show he likes shouldn't matter.

As for it being a "super gay show," get over yourself. Using gay as a derogatory term doesn't make you cool.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If you really like the person and his personality, wouldn't you KNOW if he was a freak?

What is used during actions of stupidity are not the source; but the personality and mental stability.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

brownies are one in each and every of existence's delights. The chocolate, each and every from time to time they have nuts, and notably stable while heat and could have that melty chocolate interior the midsection. I even have some in my kitchen (although i do no longer consume them unexpectedly).

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Watch the show for yourself and see if you like it...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

hes who he is love him for who he is n he will love u 2

Source(s): is
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.