I'm in love with a brony?

I really like this guy at school and I recently found out he's a brony. A brony is a guy who watches the show my little pony and is surprised at how good it is and then loves the show. Not just like they like the show it's like their favorite show. I found out because his best friend and I chat on facebook... show more I really like this guy at school and I recently found out he's a brony. A brony is a guy who watches the show my little pony and is surprised at how good it is and then loves the show. Not just like they like the show it's like their favorite show. I found out because his best friend and I chat on facebook a lot an I told him that I liked his friend and he told me things about him. I was kinda shocked at first and I started questioning how much I really liked this guy. I decided that it didn't really matter what show he liked or whatever but I'm still kinda scared, what if he really is a freak? Even though he likes a super gay show does that have anything to do with what kind of person he is?
7 answers 7