Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 8 years ago

Cousin tried to choke me while i was sleeping. Woke up gasping for air.?

Yesterday her and me got into an argument and i went to sleep to rest it off at night. i woke up all of a sudden and find that shes chokin me and i try to get her off while im tryin 2 breathe . i managed to push her off onto the floor and i got up slapped her in the head and ran to her parents rooms and woke them up tole them what was up.... all they did was ground her. im 17 and she's 16.... so i dont know i thot it would be better for them to send her to a juvenile centre. theres no reason for this episode of diary of an angry black women. theyre crazy....whata ya think i should do call the cops?

sorry for posting this under the wrong category....accident.

Favorite Answer

LMAO

You can press charges on her and send her to jail. She needs to learn how to behave and if she can't then she needs to go to jail. I am sorry this happened to you. I learned at your age for different reasons that family will be the first to turn on you, unfortunately.

If she ever tries something like that again you should call the cops. and tell her next time you will.

• KitKat

file a police report & sleep in a different room.

I would have definitely called the police.

go to a silly website, like yahoo answers, and ask them. that's just proactive.

• Liz

I would avoid her at all costs.