Starshot asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

How many wins would the Colts have now if Peyton Manning was playing?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

They would be 5-1, only loss against Houston.

Remember the "Manning is surrounded by 1st rounders" argument? Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark have been average at best, Addai and Gonzalez are hurt and Donald Brown is a nonfactor.

• 3 years ago

Lol you're going way too some distance! before everything, Brady became into sixteen-0 the 300 and sixty 5 days past so relatively that became right into a touch super 5 pastime drop off! considering they only extra Kerry Collins, a shown veteran that has been around the block, i think of that they had ought to compete. relatively, nevertheless, the Colts are not that great of a team. bear in mind, they have been in elementary terms 10-6 and had to win their very final 4 video games to get to that record! of course, that they had be greater valuable with Manning, yet, particularly of perhaps 10-6 lower back, i could anticipate them to be nearer to 6-10.

• Considering their schedule I'd say 4 or 5 (Steelers only narrowly defeated the Colts and the Bengals were aided in a collapse which may not have happened with Peyton on the field)

• 8 years ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

• 8 years ago

2-4

• 8 years ago

I figure a lot more than what they have now. I use to love to watch them when Peyton was in there but now i think its down hill.K2

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not having Manning changes everything for them. They could be undefeated for all we know. Manning can't play defense or special teams but I think his presence on the team could improve the play of the defense

• Marcus
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

At least 4

• 8 years ago

i am a huge fan of the colts, and am very disappointed. i think that the colts would at least have 3 or 4 wins by now... NEXT SEASON BUDDY!!!

Source(s): MY COLTS FAN EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!! :)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.