Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Will all Christian religions be classified and segmented in heaven?

If all Christians go to heaven for believing in Jesus, will certain religions that have been closest to what God wanted in the first place, have any special privileges or rank? Perhaps they will get to rule over the other denominations?

So far I like Fireball's answer best. actually makes some sense.

• Donna
    Favorite Answer

Like segregation? That made me laugh for some reason.

No one is closest to what God wanted in the first place. If you are Christian, there is not a certain level of your standing in Heaven. Not because we would be considered to be closer to God; but because Jesus has restored our relationship to God by his blood.

I agree that fireball's answer is good. But also the other one that emphasizes faith in christ is right on target.

The fact is that god knew how everything would evolve over the centuries. And things BEFORE christ are often foreshadowings of his coming. And his completeness in meetings god's needs.

Source(s): john 3:16 eph 2:8---psalm 51 (salvation)
  • Ruth

I don't think any group will have special privileges over another group. God will clear up misconceptions and we'll work together.

In truth no one knows what happens in heaven other than it will be a paradise and we will live with God.

The Bible is clear that ONLY belief in Jesus, His death and Resurrection will get you to heaven. Not acts, behavior, or works so that anyone can boast. God knew humanity is incapable of measuring up, so through Christ we are worthy of God's love and presence. It doesn't matter if people have been following rules. God doesn't care about rules. That's not what gets you to heaven.

What God wants from us is belief in His son, the perfect sacrifice and atonement for OUR

transgressions.

The Bible is EXTREMELY clear about this. We do NOTHING to earn God's love. It's freely given to us.

My feeling is that if there was a god, and if he somehow required that people actually be practicing christians to get into heaven, that heaven would be as crowded as a pacific atoll at high tide.

I have a feeling we are going to have a different perspective when Jesus is done with us.

• rosin

LOL wasn't going to respond to because of the fact it replace into decrease and dried, replace into extra fascinated interior the solutions....yet, lilmissykato's answer basically gave me my first chortle of the morning :) "I under no circumstances suggested all religions deliver you to heaven- I basically dont think of all non secular take you to hell." Sorry, lilmissykato, i'm specific you probably did no longer intend it to be a humorous answer, yet I specific do thank you for no longer correcting it in the previous I observed it! :) yet, i think I ought to respond to now that i'm here.... regrettably, there are basically too many that have the inability of thought interior the Bible and for this reason God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit correct interior of mankind's prepared faith for that to make any distinction to them. recently I hesitate calling myself a "Christian" because of the fact of what a brilliant variety of "Christians" say and do ....my question is why all people whom "believes" that bothers to call themself a "Christian"? From what they say, they did no longer could desire to DO something a lot to "replace into" one and deny's each and every thing that Jesus is all approximately. Jesus says that He and the daddy AGREE on each and every thing.... so, all the areas of the Bible that they decide for to forget approximately is likewise a element of JESUS that they are ignoring! interior the actual international of relationships, this is a relationship doomed to disaster from the start... and in the event that they have been asked by a pair whom shared the comparable kind of unbalance that needed to get married, i'm enormously specific they could be advising them against it till they are in a position to paintings those section's out first. Jesus says you are able to desire to be baptised in water AND of the Spirit... properly, the "Spirit" is God's very own Holy Ghost that Jesus is telling us we could desire to have...basically like Jesus has it.... without the Spirit of God there's no longer a "relationship" and for this reason no salvation... appears like devil's perfect promoters are those whom "call" themselves "Christian"....the church homes are not any further God's... mankind has ripped the veils lower back in God's temples... devil is grasp there now and no person sees something incorrect with that. (i think of i'm going to easily call myself a toddler of God and a bride of Christ from now on... (or maybe Bible Believer?)...the notice "Christian" has been tainted one too many cases)

• Cindy

I think God will say something like..."OK..you've gotten this far...now for the next test...."

That would be segregation.

Wow, Heaven sounds pretty f**ked up.