Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

Baby name.. What ya think? Yay or nay?

Pregnant, dont have a clue what we're havin yet but have disscussed baby name for a boy.

We like: lincoln-James Mark Bradley.

(L.J for short)

Lincoln is just a name we like

James is my bfs name and family tradition, every first boy for many many years has been named james.. He doesnt want to call our son just james bu he doesnt wana break the tradition completely.

Mark is my dads name and bradley is my bfs sir name .

Soo what do you think? Suggestions welcome..

We havent got any names really for a girl but we are liking charley atm..

Thanks! X

Bradley is the sir name so all my kids will have that lol.

I was thinkin its a pretty long name too but everyone would just call them L.J Mark Bradley :-/

Thank you for your suggestions

And im not guna lie brooke, prison break is where we got lincoln from :) love the show too! Xx

Favorite Answer

Love Lincoln, hate hyphens. Why not Lincoln James Mark Bradley? Then call him Lincoln. It's kinda confusing when you give a first name, planning not to use this. I used to work at a college, and that was one of the most annoying things. On the phone: "Hi, is Mr. Lincoln Bradley there?" (in an angry voice): "It's Mark Bradley." Name him Mark James Bradley if you plan to call him Mark. If you plan to call him Lincoln, then drop the hyphen... it's weird.

I like LJ a lot, it's cute for a little boy, and it will work later on as a teenager as well. Lincoln, though, for some reason isn't sticking with me. Maybe just because I've heard it a billion and one times in my life! xD But, if you did choose to name him Lincoln James, both Lincoln and James would work for a professional adult name, because he probably won't want to keep cute little L.J. in adulthood!

Mark Bradley is a great name, have you ever thought of Bradley as a first name? I really like it like that, but that's just me!

It's great that you want to keep your family in his name, so maybe you could try looking at different first names, but keep Bradley or James as a middle name.

Some names you might like:

Brendan

Benjamin

Cole

Caleb

Carter

Dylan

Eli (Short for Elijah)

Mason

Landon

Noah

Btw, I love Charley for a girl as well, the 'ey' definitely makes it more feminine. Good luck! You have some great names!

Source(s): My brain

Why not James-Bradley Mark Lincoln? Or Bradley-Hames Mark Licoln? I personally don't like Lincoln as a first or middle name.

For a girl:

Charley Ann

Charley Grace.

I think Lincoln James is a lovely name!! :) although, I don't think the Mark Bradley on the end is necessary... Maybe leave them for a second child?? Good luck!! xx

• Beeds

Hyphenated first names are yuck... Either go with Lincoln James or Lincoln Mark

I love they boys name. Super cute.

As for the girls name, I can't stand Charley on a girl. And the "ey" doesn't make it any more feminine. I will always see Charlie as masculine.

Charlotte is close, and much more feminine.

Also,

Cailey

Caela

• Erika

mattress relax? :S nicely i'm hoping each and every thing's ok! i admire Madeleine Claire! i extremely had this good mixture on my record at one element. i think of that's style of delicate and distinctly and understated, quite than in-your-face eye-catching. mutually, the names circulate off the tongue extremely nicely. wish I helped ;) xx

pretty for the boy. for the girl how about charlotte and you can call her charley. just a segestion

to me that name is just to long for a kid you should just chose one or the other

i love it:)

btw...LJ was the name of that kid on prison break. I LOVE THAT SHOW