I can feel death calling me?

its just a gut feeling but i just feel it for some reason.. everything seems so familiar in a way and i dont know why im thinking this way. i know that no one knows when their going to die but still... is it just me or could i be wrong. maybe subcounciously, i want this i dont know for sure though, any comment on this
Update: haha k ill relax a bit (anymore suggestions because i enjoy reading this things)
Update 2: also though i have tried to have fun but in the end of the day its not enough. for some reason, no matter how much i enjoy myself, in the end of the day i still feel empty and ive been this way for quite a while though i try to stay possitive
Update 3: so ya, if i have fun, i still feel lonely
Update 4: "can you volunteer a few hours a week to help others out? Could be any number of options, but something you like doing, and gives meaning to those whom you serve." i did volunteer a bit but i dont really feel as if i was that meaningful with my contributions since they seemed minor and i couldve easily have been... show more "can you volunteer a few hours a week to help others out? Could be any number of options, but something you like doing, and gives meaning to those whom you serve."

i did volunteer a bit but i dont really feel as if i was that meaningful with my contributions since they seemed minor and i couldve easily have been replaced. so much for thinking positively lol but ya, sometimes this thoughts escape me... i just dont feel conected to people in an emotional level. (by the way relationships are out of the question for personal reasons)