Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

i can feel death calling me?

its just a gut feeling but i just feel it for some reason.. everything seems so familiar in a way and i dont know why im thinking this way. i know that no one knows when their going to die but still... is it just me or could i be wrong. maybe subcounciously, i want this i dont know for sure though, any comment on this

haha k ill relax a bit (anymore suggestions because i enjoy reading this things)

also though i have tried to have fun but in the end of the day its not enough. for some reason, no matter how much i enjoy myself, in the end of the day i still feel empty and ive been this way for quite a while though i try to stay possitive

so ya, if i have fun, i still feel lonely

"can you volunteer a few hours a week to help others out? Could be any number of options, but something you like doing, and gives meaning to those whom you serve."

i did volunteer a bit but i dont really feel as if i was that meaningful with my contributions since they seemed minor and i couldve easily have been replaced. so much for thinking positively lol but ya, sometimes this thoughts escape me... i just dont feel conected to people in an emotional level. (by the way relationships are out of the question for personal reasons)

Favorite Answer

There's this cool but slightly silly saying: Live every day as though it was your last. One day, you'll be right.

Certainly with all the tremendous world changes going on right now, it's easy to start to question one's mortality. But you cannot die before your time, no matter how hard you try. So may as well 'get busy living' instead of worrying about dying.

As well as the other suggestions, can you volunteer a few hours a week to help others out? Could be any number of options, but something you like doing, and gives meaning to those whom you serve.

Also, look at what's really behind your loneliness. Learn the difference between being lonely and being alone.

Umm.. Relax. Have u been caged at your house lately? Get out and have fun. Or go take a walk. Listen to 'happy' music, or watch a funny movie! It'll do it! Yeah.. It's just a feeling. It'll go away. Clear your mind.

Source(s): Do what i tell you.

I get that feeling often and mostly when I am having anxiety attacks. Maybe this is what you have too.