If you were told before you were given life that ...?

You would not be immortal....you could never prove if there was a God....that the world you were to be dropped into was rampant with pain and mystery....would you embrace such a life assignment ?

• Favorite Answer

Is there a job for me to do there? I can embrace that.

As compared to what? No life at all? Or another choice, which could be worse or better.

What would be the purpose of my being given a choice?

Without knowing what the other choices are, it would be difficult to say. Would I be better off if I DID NOT go down to Earth? Would I be giving up a life as compared to not living at all.?

If it was choosing a life versus a non life, I would choose a life. That at least, is ...living.

Yes. We were told before we came here that this world would be fraught with danger. Yet we were joyous to come here. Why? Because we wanted a body and the experience.

Why ask of something that never happened?

If you were on a wall that was crumbling and had to fall into either boiling lava or a vat of nitro-glycerin, which would you choose?

(rhetorical BTW)

None of us have any choice in the matter. We are just dumped into this life.

• Shae

Yes, because maybe for at least one person, I could make life better.

Heck yes, life is full of joys and wonders.

• John

If it were the difference between existence and non-existence, I would have to go with the existence.

• ?

yes but we do not exist outside of life base on your assumption so we would not be aware of this

sh*t, this situation sounds eerily familiar...

I'd embrace it.