If you were told before you were given life that ...?

You would not be immortal....you could never prove if there was a God....that the world you were to be dropped into was rampant with pain and mystery....would you embrace such a life assignment ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Is there a job for me to do there? I can embrace that.

• 9 years ago

As compared to what? No life at all? Or another choice, which could be worse or better.

What would be the purpose of my being given a choice?

Without knowing what the other choices are, it would be difficult to say. Would I be better off if I DID NOT go down to Earth? Would I be giving up a life as compared to not living at all.?

If it was choosing a life versus a non life, I would choose a life. That at least, is ...living.

• 9 years ago

Yes. We were told before we came here that this world would be fraught with danger. Yet we were joyous to come here. Why? Because we wanted a body and the experience.

• 9 years ago

Why ask of something that never happened?

If you were on a wall that was crumbling and had to fall into either boiling lava or a vat of nitro-glycerin, which would you choose?

(rhetorical BTW)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

None of us have any choice in the matter. We are just dumped into this life.

• Shae
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes, because maybe for at least one person, I could make life better.

• 9 years ago

Heck yes, life is full of joys and wonders.

• John
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

If it were the difference between existence and non-existence, I would have to go with the existence.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

yes but we do not exist outside of life base on your assumption so we would not be aware of this

• 9 years ago

sh*t, this situation sounds eerily familiar...

I'd embrace it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.