Anime/Manga/Drama Where the guy falls in love with the main girl first?

Ok so of course i need an anime or manga that has romance in it. I would prefer if the guy falls in love first then eventually the girl falls in love. If that doesn't make sense i need something like Skip Beat (LOVED IT!!!) Special A something along those border lines. Now ive basically watched all the anime and read most of the manga that i could fine that had anything to do with romance im running low on anime and manga so i resorted to Asian Dramas which i enjoy :) so I would like dramas as well

Favorite Answer

Secret Garden {He just can't stop thinking about her... aka the theme song Appear}

Hana Yori Dango (+manga and the anime) {The bully who actually fall in love...}

The Greatest Love {He doesn't everything for her but she just doesn't notice!}

Devil Beside You (+ the manga the Devil does exist) {A rich kid torments a girl... love is twisted feeling}

Protect the Boss {For him she is his constant... his secretary his everything... now if he wants her he just has to mature..}

Baby Faced Beauty {She is too busy to keep her job he just helps her in every turn}

Coffee Prince {He loved her even when he though she was a guy...}

Why why love {Torment the girl you like seems to be a well used recipe}

Full House {The are forced to live in the same house... now why is he jealous whenever she gets out?}

Love Keeps Going {She is engaged to his brother but he just can't stop thinking of her or help her...}

Hello my Teacher {A bad boy (student) finds his other half to the face of his just 5 years older teacher... drama drama drama with a happy ending}

That Fool (He was her fan.. now he has to play he husband... how can he not love her?)

Queen's (A woman eho doesn;t believe in love and a younger boy who just want to get her niece.. things get complicated after a while)

• Joan

A manga I think you would like is prince's cactus: Born to a small European country, of a royal mother and a father who is heir to a prosperous European shipping industry and descendant of Queen Victoria, Elian has been groomed to be the crown prince since birth. Elian is filled with natural confidence, to speak better of it, in his appearance and background, and his training as a crown prince has not helped his good temperament. To put it bluntly, he’s an arrogant person. One could even say that he was born conceited. Dania, on the other hand, is a girl who was abandoned by her father in pursuit of a woman, and has had to work for a living. However, when her sister gets married to Elian's father, she comes to attend the wedding in Greece. There she meets Elian for the first time...

I would recommend Say I Love You (it's a manga), but it's still ongoing, so there. Oh, but Moe Kare is already finished. The guy falls in love with the girl first, but the girl loves some other guy, so. :)

I got one, but it's a seinen (for adult)...

Bitter virgin

For anime, watch Hana yori dango.

DRAMA: FOOL'S LOVE

SERIOUSLY SO CUTE

anime : kaichou wa maid sama

tonari no kaibutsu kun

manga :namaikizari

last game

both : special A

School Days.

But the ending...yeah...shocked me. XD

Kodocha! :)

very perplexing i guess.... HAY WAIT YOU TOOK MINE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BUT THATS THE ONLY ONE I KNOW OF GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks down * jerk