Anime/Manga/Drama Where the guy falls in love with the main girl first?

Ok so of course i need an anime or manga that has romance in it. I would prefer if the guy falls in love first then eventually the girl falls in love. If that doesn't make sense i need something like Skip Beat (LOVED IT!!!) Special A something along those border lines. Now ive basically watched all the anime... show more Ok so of course i need an anime or manga that has romance in it. I would prefer if the guy falls in love first then eventually the girl falls in love. If that doesn't make sense i need something like Skip Beat (LOVED IT!!!) Special A something along those border lines. Now ive basically watched all the anime and read most of the manga that i could fine that had anything to do with romance im running low on anime and manga so i resorted to Asian Dramas which i enjoy :) so I would like dramas as well