Good, simple halloween costume for school marching band?

The hast home football game the band dresses up in costumes for the show. What would be a good simple costume that I would be able to march in and be warm?

Favorite Answer

Cereal Killer: No, that's not misspelled. It's a funny costume. You dress normal, but have a box of cereal with a knife sticking in it. Also, you could have a necklace of box tops as "trophies" from previous kills, or maybe put some white milk stains on your clothes from your most recent kill. I died laughing when a friend came to a party like this.

Here's another funny costume. Take some popcorn, some candy wrappers, and a soda cup. Glue, or tape the pieces to your clothing, then cover yourself with pink silly string. This costume is called "The Floor of a Movie Theater". I got that one from the TV show "Mystery Science Theater 3000", those guys are hilarious.