Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Good, simple halloween costume for school marching band?

The hast home football game the band dresses up in costumes for the show. What would be a good simple costume that I would be able to march in and be warm?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Cereal Killer: No, that's not misspelled. It's a funny costume. You dress normal, but have a box of cereal with a knife sticking in it. Also, you could have a necklace of box tops as "trophies" from previous kills, or maybe put some white milk stains on your clothes from your most recent kill. I died laughing when a friend came to a party like this.

Here's another funny costume. Take some popcorn, some candy wrappers, and a soda cup. Glue, or tape the pieces to your clothing, then cover yourself with pink silly string. This costume is called "The Floor of a Movie Theater". I got that one from the TV show "Mystery Science Theater 3000", those guys are hilarious.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.