Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

You agree with Ron Paul that we should abolish the (FCC) Federal Communications Commission?

It should be evident by now that the media is brain washing everyone.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/7141/Howar...

Favorite Answer

And how exactly would destroying the only regulatory body do anything to help? I would make the situation worse.

Imagine, Fox is able to lie without getting called on it, ever. Wait...don't they do that now?

Yes, they are another useless government organization. For example at one time you used to have to have a license to talk on the CB radio. Some time around 1976-77 they abolished the license simply because keeping track of them was too hard. Any time the government abolishes laws because enforcing them is too hard, the government is not doing its job. Either it is not representing the people or the law is useless. In this case, it was both.

OOhhhh, that would ruin all my fun. I love Fascist Mind Porn like they have on Fox. I would miss that because as you know Mars is in my house of BS

confident JFK and he nevertheless has a gaggle of orders he signed nevertheless alive and properly and could be used. some against the human beings in time of choose. I have been given to admit to take peoples gold and then make a value of under $30 an oz. for it and then enable it to leave the rustic has been a insane flow and somebody would desire to look into each and every of the flaws. I wilcheck with the pal that wrote the understanding the circumstances books, 30 lyears in intel he would desire to be attentive to a ton. If lyou be attentive to everyone interior the OSS see if i'm able to toalk with lthem. many would not communicate what went on in WW2, abut some did and choose extra information. jThanks for a theory upsetting question. Take care.

Howard Stern???

Howard Stern is clever... not wise.

d23d2cx

sort of