Should atheist fundies thank god they live in a Christian country like America?

Seems pretty ungrateful to want to change the very constitution that guarantees atheist fundies right to free speech and eliminate freedom of religion. Condone the teaching of mythology and have a hissy fit if religion is mentioned in a school. As an agnostic it really don't matter to me but it just seems... show more Seems pretty ungrateful to want to change the very constitution that guarantees atheist fundies right to free speech and eliminate freedom of religion. Condone the teaching of mythology and have a hissy fit if religion is mentioned in a school. As an agnostic it really don't matter to me but it just seems ungrateful like biting the hand that feeds you. Think about it how would the atheist fundie religion fare is Saudi Arabia? You would probably have you tongue cut out and shoved up your butt that's not going to happen here is it. I would be thankful. These Christians even insured the secular state with the separation of church and state I mean really how fair can you be? They make a country and want to keep religion out of it… Christians make a country and give the godless a voice and a vote.

I’m not sure how atheists come to the conclusion that America is not a Christian country founded upon Christian principles. The demographics below taken in 2008 would have been vastly different in 1776. Virtually 100% of the voting males would have been Christian. (Women, Blacks and Indians) did not have the vote at that time. Even in modern times the addition of In God We Trust, and One Nation Under God has been added to confirm Americas Christian beliefs. Atheists make up less than 1% of the population of the US. Approximately equal to the Muslim population in the US. Good thing the US is a democracy or they could have a Muslim Atheist Fundie State. With no freedom of religion or even be able to believe in religion or speak about religion. Didn’t Atheist Communism fail miserably? Ya know what they say about doing the same thing over expecting a different result each time is?

Evangelical Protestant 26.3%
Catholic 23.9%
Mainline Protestant 18.1%
Agnostic/Unaffiliated 16.1%
Black church 6.9%
Pagan/Atheist/Wiccan (PAW’s) 2.0%
Mormon 1.7%
Jewish 1.7%
Jehovah's Witness 0.7%
Buddhist 0.7%
Orthodox Christian 0.6%
Muslim 0.6%
Hindu 0.4%

And for all you bleeding heart atheist who believes all the worlds problem can be fixed with reason and dialog holding hands and talking it out (Like the UN ever worked). Take a look at what christians are useing that actually works to create peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI
Update: If you seen this before your following too close :)
14 answers 14