Can you really get the life force sucked out of you?

I mean like something taking your life force from you and killing you ( like metroids from metroid )

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I do not think it is possible based on what we know. But, the Chozo were at the technological peak, so it may be possible.

With today's technology, to get the same effect as the crumbling from Super Metroid and Prime 3 Corruption, we would need to suck out ALL of the moisture, while retaining the objects original form. Then it should become extremely brittle and turn to dust by touch or even slight breeze.

And, what the guy said on Chi, it is interesting but you would not crumble. And, for the science guy, WE DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING! There could still be a mysterious life force out there. Try to have science explain its mistake with the Okapi.

Source(s): Metroid Fanatic My friends and I discuss video game theory all the time. Interesting how we got the Morph Ball to work!
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

yes, there really is a thing known as the Life Force... It is also known by many other names. In China it is called 'Ch'i'. It is an energy form that we all generate in our minds to animate the body and make it function, grow and heal. It is possible to "borrow" this energy from others and it is also possibel for someone else to "suck" it out of another. Such people are called "psychic vampires" and they do itr usually unconsciously... they cant help it, but they need this energy. When the energy is being drained one will feel weak and exhausted. When you have plenty of it you feel energetic.... You feel "alive" !!!

Google 'life force...'life energy...'Chi...'bio-energy...'animal magnetism', 'Odic force', Orgone'...

@tim: bury this filth; get intelligent

Source(s): 27 years research in physics & paranormal
  • 8 years ago

No. Go outside

• 8 years ago

Well usually receiving felatio won't kill you, but it depends sometimes whether she spits or swallows.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.