Start Colt McCoy or Jay Cutler this week?

Need one of these two to be a bye-week fillin... suggestions?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Colt McCoy has the favorable matchup against OAK but their Rush defense is the weak spot. I think Hillis and Hardesty will get a lot of touches in this game. i don't expect Colt to have a bad game but I think Cutler will have a better one.

He's been more consistent this year and will not be facing the same pass rush he did last week. MIN is still without Winfield (top cover corner) as well and, although they beat the Cardinals last week, that was on the back of Adrian Peterson and in my opinion, ARI still has one of the worst teams in the NFL. Cutler is likely to hit Forte on quite a few screen passes and you have a good chance of a 2 TD game. Roll with Jay

• 3 years ago

Patriots- Tom Brady Dolphins- Ryan Tannehill expenses- Matt Barkley Jets- David Garrard Bengals- Andy Dalton Ravens- Joe Flacco Steelers- Ben Roethlisberger Browns- Jason Campbell Broncos- Peyton Manning Chiefs- Alex Smith Chargers- Philip Rivers Raiders- Matt Flynn Texans- Matt Schaub Colts- Andrew success Titans- Jake Locker Jaguars- Geno Smith Giants- Eli Manning Redskins- Robert Griffin III Eagles- Michael Vick Cowboys- Tony Romo Packers- Aaron Rodgers Bears- Jay Cutler Vikings- Christian take under consideration Lions- Matthew Stafford Seahawks- Russel Wilson 49ers- Colin Kaepernick Rams- Sam Bradford Cardinals- Carson Palmer Saints- Drew Brees Falcons- Matt Ryan Panthers- Cam Newton Buccaneers- Josh Freeman

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.